You're invited to attend this FREE Small Business Resource Fair and find out how to access state and local resources designed to assist your small business.
Friday, August 25
7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
The Source OC
Event Space on 4th Floor
6940 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, 90621
**Free Parking at The Source OC
The program will include:
- Update on key issues impacting small businesses from the California Small Business Advocate
- Entrepreneurs Panel: Hear how entrepreneurs are using existing programs to overcome obstacles.
- Booths and tables staffed by experts from state, federal and local government agencies and non-profit business assistance organizations.
If interested in state contracting opportunities, the first step is to become a State Certified Small Business (CSB) or Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (DVBE):
- On-site registration will be available for state small business and/or DVBE designation. In order to apply businesses will need to bring key documents including:
- Applicant/Affiliate Federal Tax Returns for three most recent tax years
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Secretary of State Number
- Home address of Officers, Members/Managers and Partners
- Dun & Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
- Contractors State License Board Number (if applicable)
- A list of keywords describing your business activities to ensure your businesses is easily and appropriately identified in any search for certified firms. (Since you are limited to 255 characters, do NOT use periods or commas and do NOT repeat words.)
More Info: If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact my office at (714) 521-6505. RSVPs are strongly encouraged.